This unique package is priced at £1555* per person sharing and single supplement is available at less than £85*. Travel through a few exotic locations around Cape Town and enjoy the South African Cuisine. This package is valid from 1 November 2018 – 31 October 2019.
*Approximate Charges. Subject to marginal changes.
This above table is the itinerary of the ‘Luxury Culinary Cape’ Package.
The services Included in the package are
- Detailed Route Description
- Meet and greet and arrival transfer in Cape Town
- 8 nights’ accommodation as detailed above
- Breakfast daily
- Full Day Cape Point Tour
- Full Day Chocolate, Chees Olive and Wine Tasting
The services Excluded from this package are
- Daily conservation fees and entrance fees into national parks and private reserves (where applicable)
- Car hire
Full Day Cape Point Tour – Cape Town
A visit to Cape Town without seeing Cape Point is unthinkable. We offer this experience including the highlights like Twelve Apostles, Lions Head, Cape Town City bowl, Victoria and Alfred Waterfront, Robben Island, Bloubergstrand and the Southern Peninsula. This Peninsula tour is a highlight on any Cape Town Holiday.