This is an alternate package that covers Cape Town, Stellenbosch and the Timbavati Nature Reserve. It is priced at just over £1389 per person sharing and single supplement is available at approximately £508.
The above table is the itinerary for the CPT, Winelands and Motswari Package – option 2. This package is valid from 1st November 2018 to 15th December 2019.
The Services Included in this package are
- Meet & Greet at airport
- 6 nights accommodation on bed & breakfast basis
- 2 nights accommodation on full board basis including 2 game activities per day
- A half day Cape Town city tour including tickets for the cable car up Table Mountain
- A full day Winelands tour including tastings and a cellar tour
- Transfers to & from Hoedspruit Airport to game lodge
- Extensive English route description, received during Meet & Greet
The Services Excluded from the package are
- Car Rental
- Entrance fees & conservation fees
- Other meals not specified
- Other personal expenses
Cape Town is the capital of the Western Cape Province. It is a city with two faces, European and African, a blend of first and third world. Despite these vast differences Cape Town is a relaxed and safe city. It has a number of very interesting museums including the South African National Museum, with planetarium, the Bo-Kaap Museum and the National Gallery. In the city centre is the Castle of Good Hope. This fort was built in 1666 by Van Riebeeck and still serves as the headquarters of the Western Cape Military. Table Mountain is situated on the southern side of Cape Town and is famous for its table shape. The mountain provides stunning views over the entire city and is easily accessible via the rotating cable car.