MADAGASCAR 6 DAYS PACKAGE
Day 1: ARRIVE IN DIEGO SUAREZ – JOFRRE VILLE.
Arrival in Diego at the Arrachart airport, meeting with your local guide and transfer straight to Joffre ville which is located at 37km from the town of Diego.
Day 2: JOFFRE VILLE: AMBER MOUNTAIN
You will have breakfast at the hotel, than after breakfast you will spent the day exploring the Amber Mountain National Park. You will return to the hotel in the afternoon. A picnic lunch will be provided. Amber Mountain is a volcanic mountain- range which extends from 850 to 1474 meters high. It is covered with thick wet forest, it is concealing several small crater-lakes, hidden by exuberant vegetation. Amber Mountain is very rich in fauna and flora. You can spot a wide range of reptiles, botanical fitted out paths, numerous spectacular waterfalls and crater -lakes can be easily observed.
Day 3: JOFFRE VILLE – ANKARANA
After breakfast, you will drive to Ankarana. Upon arrival, quick check-in at your hotel and spending the rest of the journey enjoying and exploring the eastern part of the Ankarana reserve. Visit of the small Tsingy and other interesting areas. Possibility of spotting lemurs, birds and reptiles. A picnic lunch will be included. In the afternoon, transfer to the western part of the reserve.
Day 4: ANKARANA
One day spent, for exploring the western part of the Ankarana reserve where you will discover the Tsingy lakes and caves. A picnic lunch will be provided. Ankarana Special Reserve is located about 108km south of Antsiranana (Diego Suarez) and covers 18,220ha. Ankarana is known for its limestone karst pinnacles called tsingy along with its extensive cave system and network of underground rivers — some of which contain crocodiles. Dry deciduous forest is found in much of the reserve. Ankarana may have the highest density of primates of any forest in the world according to Bradt’s Madagascar Wildlife. Visitors may encounter the crowned lemur, Sanford’s brown lemur, Perrier’s black lemur, the northern sportive lemur and dwarf lemurs. A variety of chameleons and leaf-tailed Uroplatus geckos can also be found in the reserve
Day 5: ANKARANA – ANKIFY
After breakfast, you will be transfered to Ankify (130Kms – Approx 03hours).
Day 6: ANKIFY – NOSY BE – ANTANANARIVO
You will receive breakfast at the hotel before departing to Antananarivo for your returning flight. Boat transfer to Hell Ville port and transfer straight to the airport from Hell Ville.
· Accommodation on half board basis in all hotels.
· The private car rental in Deigo Suarez including the gasoline and the driver indemnification (01 4×4 car for 04pax).
· Picnic lunches on Day 2- Day 3 – Day 4.
· Boat transfer Ankify – Nosy Be.
· Transfer Hell Ville port – Airport Nosy Be.
· Entrance fees and local guide services in all parks and reserves mentioned in the program.
· The service of a private English speaking local guide in Diego Suarez during the whole visits.
· Bottle of 1/2liter of a mineral water per day during the stay.
· Tourist taxes.
· Our handling fees.
· One car for 1 -4 pax / 2 cars for 6 pax.
· Lunch on day 1 and day 5.
· Any arrangement in Antananarivo.
· The service of a private guide from Antananarivo.
· Domestic air tickets.
· All visits which are not mentioned in the program.
· Any change of the program on the spot.
· Items for personal nature, tipping and souvenirs.
Priced from Euro 1,550 per person sharing.