This is an add-on package that combines the Chobe Park and Okavanga Delta tour. Below is the itinerary of this 4 Night package.
|Day No.||Accommodation & Destination||Services Provided||Duration of Stay|
|1||Chobe Safari Lodge|
|Transfer to Chobe Safari Lodge from Kasane Airport|
Rondavel/Front Room Full Board including Game Activities
Moremi Reserve/Okavango Delta
|Charter flight to Moremi Crossing from Kasane Airport|
Tent Full Board including Game Activities
Moremi Reserve/Okavango Delta
|Charter flight to Maun|
Chobe Safari Lodge
Offering a variety of accommodation luxury river front rooms to rondavels to camping with shared ablution facilities. The thatched rondavels are independently positioned, with ceiling fans and en-suite bathrooms. Game viewing at Chobe is a unique experience as we are on the doorstep of the Chobe National Park, which hosts the largest concentration of wildlife in southern Africa. Game drives into the Chobe National Park depart three times daily. Alternatively, choose a full day’s game drive, including picnic lunch. Cruises, led by our expert guides are available throughout the day to suit your individual needs. Cruises into the National Park are a wonderful and somewhat different way of viewing the game. At dry season in particular, the wildlife congregate in their thousands at the water’s edge to quench their thirst.
Moremi Crossing Moremi Crossing is a new 16 tented camp built on a palm fringed island surrounded by the Moremi’s game-rich seasonal floodplains and overlooking Chief’s Island. Moremi Crossing will be a new style safari camp combining luxury with simplicity. This is a 100% Eco-friendly development featuring the latest in solar and waste disposal technology. Moremi Crossing is leading the way in making the Okavango Delta as environmentally friendly as possible. The camp runs off a massive solar-panel, which feeds power to the entire camp. Hot water is supplied through a state-of-the-art solar-heated geyser system, delivering hot water to each room.
The main building consists of a large open plan deck that has a spectacular view over the Boro River onto Chief’s Island. This crescent-shaped area is built on different levels to give you the feeling of space. The dining room, bar and lounge are covered by a large thatched roof that hugs the tree line. Various small private lounge areas have been created for comfort, privacy and spaciousness. Within the tree line you will find a nice shaded decked area that leads to the pool. Moremi also has a Curio Shop where you may pick up some mementos which will remind you of your stay.
The camp offers a personalized wildlife experience through the provision of high quality guiding services and new custom made boats. Activities on offer are half or full day Mokoro Trips with Game Walks, Island Camping and Sunset Motorboat Cruises
- Inter-camp charter flights as per above routing or vice versa (baggage allowance – maximum of 20 kg per person – soft bags)
- All aircraft landing and navigation fees, Botswana passenger departure taxes and VAT at 12% where applicable)
- 4 x Full Board basis
- 2 nights at Chobe Safari Lode in a rondavel/front room with own bath or shower and toilet
- Scheduled activities (2 x game drives, 2 x boat cruise) at Chobe Safari Lodge
- 2 nights at Moremi Crossing in a Tent with own bath or shower and toilet
- Scheduled activities (boat cruise, mokoro trip, bush walk, birding and fishing) at Moremi Crossing
- Laundry at Moremi Crossing
- National park fees and all government taxes and levies at Moremi Crossing
- Emergency evacuation cover (guests still require their own travel insurance) at Moremi Crossing
The services Excluded are:
- International Flights
- Entrance fees and conservation fees (where applicable)
- Other meals
- Other personal expenses
- Child rates available upon booking